A2 Scooter - Clear
The original kick scooter just got a whole lot better, making it even more fun for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the Razor A2 will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest. The Razor A2 is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Razor combined the traditional aluminum construction, however, with a number of recent innovations, including a spring less shock system that makes bumpy pavement feel smoother than ever and an all-new wheelie bar that guarantees an extra dollop of fun. Add in the foldable T-tube and deck, which tuck together to create a compact footprint (ideal for carrying when riding isn't appropriate), and you have a great kick scooter for virtually any situation. Other details include an enhanced finger guard, 98 mm inline-style wheels, and a ptnted rear fender brake for quick stops. This version of the Razor A2, which weighs around 6 pounds and supports up to 143 pounds, and is recommended for ages 5 and older.
Features of A2 Scooter - Clear
- Original kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with clear/black highlights
- ptnted T-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with spring less shock system
- ptnted rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar
- Recommended for ages 5 and older